MC-Series Condenser has been designed as high quality and reliable product. Low noise and reliable heavy duty axial fans with external rotor mounted on a full bell mouth with protection guard griller. MC-Series has been designed to provide a wide variety of option.
- 7mm inner grooved copper tube
- Heavy gauge aluminium fin
- Wind suction separator
- Motor protection class IP54 Galvalume steel casing
- End plates with collar extruded to avoid tube leakage due to vibration and thermal friction
- Powder coating rust resistant finished
- Multiple circuits
- Sub-cooling circuits
- Special coated fin, copper fin
- Other fins spacing
- Stainless steel or aluminum casing
- Extended feet or stronger support
- Special voltage motor
- Motor with EC technology
- Exploison proof motor
- Vertical air discharge for all model
The new Greenhalgh range of air-condeser has been developed using Australian know how and internationally prooven technology employing the very latest in CNC manufacturing equipment.
With fan from 300mm to 800mm diameter high efficiency, low noise and realiable heavy duty axial fans with external rotor mounted on a full bell moth with protection guard grille. GC-Series has supported by Greenhalgh MC-Series Condenser has been designed to provide a wide variety of option. Condensing capacity range from 4.9kW to 365.5kW with R404a and 4.9kW to 334.2kW with R290 @15KTD to suit the customer’s requirements in small up to a large capacities. All standard modules have a generous 12 fins/inch, 2 to 4 rows deep, 7 mm inner grooved copper tube and heavy gauge aluminium fin to achieve the best efficiency and heat transfer performance.